SELLEYS Wet Area Anti Mildew Silicone Sealant 75g
Wet Area Anti Mildew Silicone Sealant is a neutral (non acid) curing, one part silicone sealant with mould and fungal resistances. Ideal sealant for gaps around showers, baths, spas, sinks, and plumbing fixture. Excellent adhesion is achieved on ceramics, glazed tiles, metal, plastic, rubber, glass, concrete and grouts.
- Superior adhesion to mortar, grout and metals. As the product does not lift at the edges and adheres so well to cement and grout, dirt, mould and fungus will not become trapped in the silicone, therefore keeping those unslightly black mould spots away.
- Superior silicone formulation forms a durable seal which locks out water and which does not shrink when drying.
- Built in fungicide to inhibit the growth of mould.
- Non corrosive neutral cure formula.
- Low odour so can be used in any environment without discomfort.
- Is easy to clean once it is applied, as it resists moisture, hot cooking oils and steam.
- Superior flexibility +/- 25% movement capability & up to 400% elongation or stretch.
- Temperature resistance – approximately -60°C +150°C
- Ceramic, Glazed & Porcelain Fictures
- Metal, Copper & Brass Fittings
- Powder Coated Aluminium / Aluminium
- Plastic Laminates
- Stainless Steel
- Concrete & Grouts
- Clean and dry surface using Mineral Turpentine.
- Carefully pierce tube seal. Cut nozzle and fit to tube.
- Apply sealant, and tool within 5 mins before sealant skins.
- Sealant will cure fully in 48 hours. At this point any unneeded sealant can be removed by trimming with a sharp blade, but avoid under-cutting seal.
- Remove nozzle and replace cap. Clean up with Mineral Turpentine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- On contact, uncured sealant can irritate eyes. If in eyes, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with skin. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately and wash with detergent. May irritate sensitive skin.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Ensure use in a well ventilated area. Product releases acetic acid while curing.