SELLEYS Silicone Sealant Clear 75g
Silicone Sealant is a high performance 100% acetoxy silicone sealant which adheres to most metals, glass, masonry, most wood, rubber and other household materials, forming a permanently flexible waterproof seal.
- Permanently Flexible
- Locks out water
- Weather resistant
- Aquarium Safe
- Excellent adhesion on glass
- Water Pipes
- Shower Screen
- Ceramic Tiles
- Thoroughly clean and dry surface from oil, dirt and grease with Mineral Turpentine.
- Pierce seal in tube by inverting cap and pushing into top of tube
- Cut nozzle at a 45° angle and fit to tube
- Hold tube at 45° angle and push sealant ahead of nozzle
- For a smooth finish, tool with spatula. Excess sealant must be cleaned up before the sealant skins in 5 -10 minutes. Wipe excess away with a cloth dampened in mineral turpentine.
- Sealant will cure fully in 48 hours. At this point any unneeded sealant can be removed by trimming with a sharp blade, but avoid under-cutting seal.
- After use remove nozzle and replace cap.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- On contact, uncured sealant can irritate eyes. If in eyes, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with skin. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately and wash with detergent. May irritate sensitive skin.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Ensure use in a well ventilated area. Product releases acetic acid while curing.